Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Still Here

I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted. Sorry!!!

I guess I have been consumed with getting the book all wrapped up with Thomas Nelson. It has been an overwhelming, yet completely enjoyable process. I am proud and incredibly humbled with the outcome - and I can't wait for you all to have a chance to see it!

It won't be in bookstores until October. I know. Too long! I think I will get my hands on some advance copies before then - I am not sure how all that works yet. The electronic version is beautiful, but I can't wait to hold a copy in my hands. I will probably sleep with it under my pillow for a couple of nights. LOL!

Anyway, I hope I will be more consistant in my postings. I have missed writing to you all. You help me keep my head on straight! :)

Chocolate love!

1 comment:

elizebeth said...

I saw your book on amazon for advance order. Very cool!
elizebeth