Saturday, October 28, 2017

Good Morning, Starshine!!

...the Earth says, “Hello!”

(If you know where that quote comes from, comment below for a free truffle. 😍)

The quote is significant for where I am at in life right now...coming out of hiding in my wonderful, private world and announcing that I’m ready to share my thoughts again!!  Lucky you!! Haha...

It has been a long time since I have shared my chocolate perspective, there have been a lot of pains and a lot of joys in my personal life...and in all of our collective lives that we share here on this beautiful, broken planet that we call home.

One thing I keep coming back to is chocolate. :)  Not just because it is a type of “home” for me, but also because it continually reminds me of all that is GOOD in the world. Love, laughter and pure delight can be found in the taste and smell of this miraculous “food of the gods.”

I truly believe that chocolate can change the world one bite at a time. As we contemplate it, as we share it, and as we let it teach us how to slow down and TASTE the delicious life that is happening all around us.

I apologize for my 5 year absence on this topic, I had to be reminded of a few things. Now, I am back...stronger than ever, broken, but healed...and ready to share again.  I have a new confidence that my voice can make a difference in this life.

As always...I leave you with this reminder...

Love, Laugh, Think Chocolate!

My Best~


2 comments:

Linda S. said...

You twinkle above us, we twinkle below...

elizebeth said...

Welcome home, Cholcolate Friend.