Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Contemplating Careful

My journey for 2009 is going to be on tiptoe as I explore my world with a new understanding of what "careful" means. God has allowed me the gift of recognizing that "careful" takes a great amount of time and energy, but is a necessary and very rewarding part of life.

It is not easy for me to think that I may not have been careful in the past. I think mostly because I haven't thought of myself as "careless." I am learning that is isn't about being the opposite of careless, it is about being aware that there is another level of careful that I have not noticed before.

I am excited about the opportunity for personal growth, knowing that God will reward me for my diligent pursuit of His calling. I hope I am able to keep you posted on all the lessons, rewards and even missteps that I will encounter this coming year as I dedicate myself to Contemplating Careful.

No comments: