Friday, January 30, 2009

"Trust Sick"

You know when you are in love, but you can't let it out? - you can get “love sick”. That is because love is meant to be given, not held on to.

Trust is meant to be given – just like love. Sometimes anxiety is caused from letting your trust stay inside.

If you are feeling anxious, maybe you just need to share your trust. Maybe there is someone around you who would be glad to tend it with you.

Even if it isn't a person, the concept is the same. Trust left inside can make us "Trust Sick". Trust God. Trust the process. Trust your resources. Trust the order of things.

It isn't easy to do...trust me ;) ...the girl who has 5 kids and a small business. Trust is what helps me go to sleep at night.

1 comment:

lissilulu said...

I just found your bkog through the networking blog feature on facebook. I could have wrote this post of yours.
I agree...trust God and He will lead you on an amazing journey...
Lori