Thursday, June 22, 2006

Franklin Cinema With A Twist

I took the kids - all four - to the free movie at Franklin Cinema this morning. What a wonderful thing. Story, my 11 month old baby girl, actually watched part of the movie. She laughed at a scene in the cartoon where a fly lands on Daffy Duck's bill and walks up to Daffy's eyes which makes Daffy go cross-eyed, then Daffy blinks which causes the fly to fall to the ground. She laughed and laughed. It is amazing how something as simple as a giggling baby daughter can fill up all the empty places.

Jesse and I received an interesting email today from our financial partners. I can't talk about it until it has been finalized. I'll just say it is a dramatic twist. I wish I could see into the future to see how it is going to play out.

Stay tuned...

No comments: