Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Leaving the Loft

Tonight I had to spend a couple of hours in the loft sorting through toys, books, clothing, etc. I couldn't be up there for very long, no one can - it is wretched. I kept picturing myself punching our landlord in the nose. I wish she had to stand there and watch us leave behind precious things because we simply couldn't be up there long enough to pack it all up.

So, we are taking what we can to a storage unit until we can figure out how to clean it up. The matresses, couches, rugs, and large furniture had to stay. We can only take stuff that can be cleaned with bleach.

God is good. He is taking care of us. I am emotionally drained and physically ill from being up there. I was wearing a gas mask, but it didn't seem to help much.

I wish I could be a little more upbeat. I just can't right now. Please pray for us.

No comments: