Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bread Wallet

Yesterday I was sitting at lunch with Bridge and Story. They were eating hotdogs (no bun), strawberries and yogurt. I was eating leftovers from dinner.

Bridge, now 5 years old, has only been eating for a year because of all his medical issues, so he is a little behind the game. He decided that he wanted a bun for his hotdog, but he couldn't remember what to call it. He stumbled over a few words and finally came up with, "Mommy, my hotdog needs a bread wallet."

:) I love it.

3 comments:

elizebeth said...

I overheard four year old Jonathan talking to his action figures. One of his little guys said, "I like that option." Babies are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!

Hattie's most recent thing, that cracked me up ...

We all got into the car for the first time since the new baby arrived, and Hattie says ... "Why is SHE coming with us?"

Too funny!

Bethany said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

My older sister said something similar . . . she got out of bed the morning after I came home from the hospital and looked in my bed and said, "that baby still here!?"

I love it!