Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Little Taste

I keep telling you guys that I will post something about the book. I am not sure if I can post an excerpt yet, but this is the original intro that I wrote for it. It doesn't look like we will be using it in the book, so I thought I'd share it with you!

Friends are the chocolate of life: rich, satisfying, deep, delicious, addicting, and at times even bittersweet. They cover our imperfections with grace, like chocolate, making us beautiful and palatable, loveable and forgivable. This book is a celebration of the friends who have walked beside me, who have taught me to love without fear and live without regret.

As you read these pages and taste the spirit of my friends, I hope that you are inspired to look into your life and remember the friendships that have covered you.

No comments: